Empty Cereal Boxes: 2
Pair of scissors
Small Mirrors (Available at Michaels or any craft store or Amazon)
1. Cut out strips of equal width (mine were 2 inches wide) and height (same as the cereal box) from your cereal box.
2. Fold each strip right at the middle and using your glue gun stick the open ends and lightly push the edges inwards once dry to form a petal shape
3. Place the cereal box petals in the formation you would like and then using the glue gun stick them together (be careful not to burn yourself with the glue gun at this stage while sticking the petals to each other)
4. Once the glue has dried, its time to spray paint!..place your flower outside on your yard or in a well ventilated space on top of newspapers and spray spray away..make sure your nose is covered so that you dont inhale the fumes and that you spray paint all the nooks and crannies of the flower formation. Incase you miss a spot, no worries, you can always go back and ‘touch up’ the spots you missed. Leave it to dry.
5. After you are satisfied with the paint bring it inside and with the help of the glue gun, stick the mirrors onto the flower and Voila! your wall hanging is ready!