- Love is a dopamine rush.
- Love is the opposite of fear.
- Love is the place, the person, the hobby that frees you, elevates you and makes you feel sane.
- Love is not abstract or undefined.It is something you can sense and feel, have no doubts about it.
- Love is confused with desire, but desire need not be love because the aftermath of desire could be selfishness and insensitivity.
- Love is to give.
- Love is acceptance and encouragement.
- Love does not forget, ignore, isolate or push you to desperation
- Love expects nothing in return.
- Love is ……….
The list could go on or end right there. So much literature on love! But, do you have a personal list of what you’ve felt love is from your own life experiences?
I’m sure that even though Love is such a universal theme (and a highly commercialised one at that! ) we have all experienced it in different ways in different circumstances.
Many are confused by love to the extend of expecting others to teach them what it is.There is no wrong way in love and I believe we should all hold our personal notes of what love is close to us so that at no point do we end up shortchanged in relationships and life.